Again with the New York thing? Yep.
On our second trip to Gotham:-
- We stayed at the über trendy YOTEL;
- Enjoyed fabulous burgers with fabulous beer (Brooklyn Ale, ShackMeister Ale and McSorley’s Pale Ale);
- Saw the sights we didn’t last time (Ground Zero, Top of the Rock, Greenwich Village, a daytime Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge);
- We walked the High Line;
- We shopped like a pack of wolves;
- I indulged my half-marathon training schedule with two runs over Central Park;
- Joe had a skateboard lesson;
- Eve got a new hair do;
- Eve and Mrs K went ice skating in Central Park;
- We did all of the above under cloudless skies;
- We saw Orlando Bloom and David Byrne (not at the same time);
- I gasped at the Batmobile waiting at traffic lights;
- Joe and I went to the Paul Pope exhibition at MOCCA;
- We got arty at MOMA;
- Heard “LOVE your accents” twice;
- And had our last meal at Carnegie Diner (our favourite).
Pictures on Flickr, and Facebook if you’d like to see the full gory details.